At Connect Hotels we do our utmost to make you feel safe during your stay with us. We follow the directives and recommendations given by the Swedish authorities. Cleanliness and hygiene are of the highest priority and we have taken a number of actions to create a safe environment for both you as our guest as well as for our employees.
Some of the actions we have taken:
· We have expanded our already strict rules regarding cleaning and hygiene and have increased the frequency regarding cleaning of used areas and surfaces.
· We disinfect surfaces that are used frequently such as door handles, key cards, payment terminals, coffee machines, elevator buttons, toilets, sinks, public areas and more, several times a day.
· We have rules for strict hand hygiene for all our employees and our guests are reminded to wash their hands often and thoroughly.
· We have soap and disinfection placed at all departments and all public areas and toilets.
· Our employees are encouraged not to shake hands and to keep their distance.
· We have plexiglass in all receptions to strengthen the protection for both guests and employees.
· We have reduced the number of seats in our breakfast rooms and increased the distance at the buffets. To create safe distances, the breakfast buffet may be served at different times that has to be booked at the front desk.
· We are happy to offer you a breakfast bag as an alternative to our buffet and you are always welcome to bring your breakfast to your room. Our restaurants also offer you the opportunity to bring your dinner to your room.
· Our employees wear gloves as often as possible.
· We have strict rules for our employees who show disease symptoms in accordance with the Swedish Public Health Agency’s directives. No employees are at work with symptoms.
· We urge all our employees to avoid public transport as much as possible.
· In those of our hotels where we offer a gym, there are careful routines for cleaning the equipment as well as access to disinfection.