Environmental Policy Connect Hotels
Our environmental activities shall be based on the realization of the earth’s limited resources and nature’s limited ability to handle the load of human activity. We will contribute to a more ecologically sustainable society through effective priorities and resource-saving measures in our daily work, something that both employees and guests to be proud of.
We therefore commit ourselves to:
- By a wide margin fulfill the requirements imposed on our operations in the Swedish laws and regulations on environmental issues.
- Reduce our energy and water consumption by efficient heat regulation and through the use of compact fluorescent lamps, motion-sensor lighting and resource-efficient plumbing products. Furthermore, we continually monitor our consumption of energy and water and take measures where necessary.
- Always consider the environment when purchasing goods and services and to choose the most environmentall-friendly option to the greatest extent possible. We will effectively conserve our resources and recycle used materials whenever possible.
- To work actively with our action plan for continuous improvement within the environmental issues. In the action plan we take into account the requirements of our environmental partners Green Key sets on our business. The Action Plan contains intended action(s), goal-setting, responsibility for improvement, start date and end date.
- Anchor the environmental awareness among our guests and team members through ongoing information and education.
Finn Andresen och Thomas Söderlund
The owner of Connect Hotels